Monday, January 13, 2020

The pain of going away from you will always haunt me

  Jayesh dabhi       Monday, January 13, 2020

The pain of going away from you will always haunt me- About Love story


 Even today we remember the day when we met for the first time.  I did not say so many strange things that day.  Then two days later, when I realized that I was missing something, I told you through the message that I miss you.  On this, you too had responded smartly that after about 52 hours, you realized that you were missing me.  Just like this, our conversation started.  Sometimes I would accept your proposal, sometimes I would refuse, but despite refusing, you knew that I love you only.

   When you first held my hand, I was lost in that feeling for two days.  We became committed and got into a relationship.  How nice it was when we used to talk to each other for hours every day.  Giving gifts in the special event and taking me on a date, everything was so special for me, but these happiness was just a few moments of guest.  It was very difficult for both of us to get away from you, but you know how much I love my mother, so I had to break away from this relationship.  Forgive me if possible, I may stay away from you, but I will always love you.
logoblog

Thanks for reading The pain of going away from you will always haunt me

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close