Tuesday, January 14, 2020

He is with me despite not passing- Best English Love story

  Jayesh dabhi       Tuesday, January 14, 2020

He is with me despite not passing- Best English Love story



 One day my father asked me about marriage.  I felt very strange that I am studying now and you are asking to get married.  What to do, he too was in distress with the girl, so asked me to get married and bring the girl after a few days.  I also agreed because of my father's heart attack and I got married on 22 May 2007.  Did not bring the girl with a cowgirl and said that she will bring it after the college is over.

    We never met each other after marriage and neither spoke on the phone.  When my studies ended in 2012, when my father asked for a cow, I did not agree.  Then I took the phone number of your wife xx with the help of your sister, for the first time I talked that you have not seen me after marriage yet and do not know anything about me.  If you love someone else, then you can comfortably tell me and I will help you on my behalf and join her.  On this he said there is no such thing.  Since then, we are happy to talk everyday.

 Gauna is due on 24th of April.  Now a day it is not known that we do not call or SMS each other.  Even while away we feel that we are near.  We are very thankful to our parents that with their help we became good friends.  But still our family members do not know that we talk among ourselves.  We are also happy and our parents are also happy.  xx takes care of me a lot despite not having me.  We call this love natural.

logoblog

Thanks for reading He is with me despite not passing- Best English Love story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close