Friday, January 03, 2020

Suddenly i know i am in love -Short Love Story

  Jayesh dabhi       Friday, January 03, 2020

Suddenly i know i am in love -Short Love Story


 Nature and romance always go hand in hand with each other.  Valentin was a saint who gave love to the world.  I want to salute this saint sharing love among people on this special day.  As far as our romance is concerned, both my wife and I are theater artists.  Acting together on the stage, we realized that when we give a performance together, there is a lot of brilliance in it.  At the same time, some realization is also felt in it.  He does not get 'special touch' in acting with another.

 This soon made me understand that I had fallen in love.  It is the privilege of the Gentleman to propose a beautiful Lady while in a relationship.  So seeing a good day, I said those three magical words 'I love you' without any hesitation.  By that time xx had also reached the result of making me a life partner.  After marrying girlfriend-boyfriend for a few days, we both got married.  Now two years have passed since our marriage.  Needless to say that I had proposed xx and they accepted it.

logoblog

Thanks for reading Suddenly i know i am in love -Short Love Story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close