Saturday, January 04, 2020

It is not necessary to find love -True story

  Jayesh dabhi       Saturday, January 04, 2020

 It is not necessary to find love -True story


 The first time I met aa was during a debate competition.  Then we spent some time with each other and took contact numbers.  After that, a series of things started.  I started liking him and was just looking for a chance to tell him that his phone stopped suddenly.  I would try but no response was coming from his number.  My heart started to sit.  Sadness started.  I did not even have his address.  Six months passed.  My hopes were also broken.

 Then one day I found a girl who was his friend.  He finds out that he is married.  As if the world was ruined by me.  I cried a lot that day.  I whipped him a lot.  Wouldn't he have thought of me even once.  After 3 months I came to know that his father did not live in this world.  After the father left, his mother's health was also not well.  He got married only for his mother's wish.

 After knowing this I got very angry on myself.  I prayed to God that wherever he is, with whomsoever he is, he will always be happy.

logoblog

Thanks for reading It is not necessary to find love -True story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close