Sunday, January 19, 2020

First crush will always be remembered- Love story English

  Jayesh dabhi       Sunday, January 19, 2020

First crush will always be remembered- Love story English



 The first crush in my life was when I was in the first year.  I joined physics coaching.  On the first day, all of us children were sitting in their seats waiting for the head when a girl came in green top and black jeans.  On the very first day, I liked her so much that I could not even sleep that night.  If I close my eyes, I see her face, and if I open my eyes I feel as if she is standing in front of me.  At the same time, I decided that I would make him my girlfriend.  The next day when I asked her her name, she told ccaaa.  Gradually our conversation started.

 We started messaging each other.  From messages to food to food, things started happening.  Our friendship grew deeper.  I started to like him in my heart, but was afraid to propose.  How a year passed with him was not known.  Now in the second year, we have again joined the same coaching.  This time I made up my mind to propose him.  Before my proposal he told that he was engaged.  My heart broke at the same time, but still the heart did not stop loving her.
logoblog

Thanks for reading First crush will always be remembered- Love story English

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close