Friday, January 24, 2020

Till today we did not show love- Best English Love story

  Jayesh dabhi       Friday, January 24, 2020

Till today we did not show love- Best English Love story



 There is a lot of difference between loving and expressing.  I am the Principal of the Love School in the matter of making love, but in the name of expressing it, for the past several years, I am the student of Narsee whom no teacher has passed because I am still an AB of expressing love.  CD did not even learn.  I also used to love what was in my hand, but to express it, I needed many bodyguards.

 The train was seen crawling on the platform.  I got busy on the phone without noticing.  After some time the eyes stopped on a yellow dress by themselves.  Curly hair, big eyes and splashy glasses on it.  These girls also do not know what they get by burning boys.  This was the first thought that came to my mind.  He might have to go to the station and do a further journal.  For a moment, his eyes fell on me, at that time I was admiring him like an idiot.  He looked at me again while correcting a mistake.  Wanted to talk to him but there was a sound like he sat on a hunger strike.

 After this, many times my antics brought a smile to his face.  Every time he got up from his place to talk to him, used to make a round and then would come back to his place and sit like a lost soldier.  She would just laugh at my actions without saying anything.  Of course, when she spoke to me, she would give me a response but I did not know what was stopping me from talking to her, I am extracting the voice that should have been there in the express, so that if she meets again, I will rehearse.

logoblog

Thanks for reading Till today we did not show love- Best English Love story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close