Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Still waiting for him - English Love story

  Jayesh dabhi       Tuesday, January 07, 2020

 Still waiting for him - English Love story


   My name is Dev xx.  It was a matter of those days when I was in class 7.  That day was January 1 when I saw him for the first time and just kept looking.  His name was aa.  I don't know what happened, I just kept looking at him.  The next day I saw him in my own class and I was so happy for the first time that there was no better luck than me.  I started loving him only in seventh grade.  I was only 13 years old at that time but I started loving him very much.

    Perhaps he knew this but I never said anything to him.  I was afraid that if I would propose him, he would not stop talking to me, just because of this fear, I never proposed to him.  Then one day he invited me on his birthday and I was very happy that day.  When I was going to her house, I got an accident on my way and I was also very hurt but I did not care about myself and went to her house and she was very happy to give it to me.  But when I told him that I was an accident on the way, he scolded me a lot.  When he sliced ​​his birthday cake, his friends gave him very good gifts.  Last of all I gave him a gift and the gift was the ring.  He kept it.  The next day when she came to school, I saw her ring in her hands.  But I could never propose it.  And she moved to Bangalore in 2008.

      I have never loved anyone except him.  After that I came to Delhi in 2010 and I went to his house to meet him.  First time he held my hand.  Think of him as the time that all the happiness of the world has been found, we have told many things and I told him that I love you and at that time he did not give me any answer.  I know she loves me but she has not said anything yet.  It has been 6 years since I am still waiting for him.  I still love him very much.  All I want is to print this story and reach it.  I will never forget his favor and I want my love to be given to this Valentines.


logoblog

Thanks for reading Still waiting for him - English Love story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close