Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Language wall fell, achieved love -Sed love story

  Jayesh dabhi       Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Language wall fell, achieved love -Sed love story



    I am an IT professional and hail from Maharashtra.  The thing is 20 years old.  I used to work in a big company in Gwalior.  In those days a girl from Punjab came to the same company xx.  His habit of putting his words in full self-respect and without any hesitation in front of others kept drawing my mind towards him.  I loved the Punjabi tone of his dialect.  Many times when I was alone at home, I used to try to speak that accent and typical Punjabi words.  But I could not say anything as soon as xx came.  Every time I used to say heart, but Hello would return only after saying hi.  xx used to talk to me openly.  Gradually, the synergy between the two of us increased and seeing an opportunity, I told my heart to xx.

 Courageously, we told this thing to our family members.  xx's mother became very tense about my being a Maharashtrian.  Although others of the family gradually agreed, but there was a lot of fear in our mother about the separation of our culture.  On the other hand, my family also refused at first, but later they agreed.  xx also managed to convince his mother.


logoblog

Thanks for reading Language wall fell, achieved love -Sed love story

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment Hear

close